3chi Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridges – 1ml
3Chi's 1ml Delta-8 THC vape cartridge is the most potent Delta-8 THC cartridge available, currently testing at 950mg (95%+) of hemp-derived Delta-8 THC, ~50mg of CBN and strain-specific terpenes. Delta-8 THC typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each Delta-8 THC vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- ~900-950mg Delta-8 THC (95%+)
- ~50-100 mg CBN, CBC, & terpenes
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
(CDT) after product name designates "Cannabis Derived Terpenes," meaning the flavors are naturally derived from the cannabis strain of the same name.
*terpene profile/infusion options available vary (see drop-down menu)
This a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 500mg or 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Delta-8 THC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum Delta-8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1000 mg
- ∆8THC Content: Testing at 95%+ (950 mg)
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
The cartridge is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by attaching to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
*Know your local laws before purchasing this item*
Delta-8 THC Shipping Exclusions:
Due to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Washington. This list is subject to change based on updated laws.
All products contained and sold on this site are Industrial Hemp derived and contain 0.3% THC per Sec. 7606 of the 2014 Federal Farm Bill. The statements found on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products described and sold on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Delta-8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and Delta-9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Delta-8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Delta-8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our Delta-8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping Delta-8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report Delta-8 THC as being the opposite of Delta-9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta-8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Delta-8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for Delta-9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta-8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta-8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- Our Delta-8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta-8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. 3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Delta-8 THC has a scary name due to everything we’ve been trained to think over the past 90 years regarding Delta-9 THC, but Delta-8 THC is federally legal and legal in most states in the USA thanks to H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill.
The 2018 Farm Bill specifically made all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in hemp legal, provided the final product has less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. For reference, Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, a derivative of hemp and CBD, a cannabinoid found in hemp, and is ultimately contained in our extracts with less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC.
We often get asked about the Federal Analogue Act, which is part of the Controlled Substances Act, because Delta-8 THC is listed. This is where the 2018 Farm Bill is especially helpful, as it also includes an amendment to the Controlled Substances Act, explicitly removing all tetrahydrocannabinols found in hemp.
The relevant language from the 2018 Farm Bill is listed below, along with links to the original text.
Note that the information contained on this page and website is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice. While we try to stay as up to date as possible on all state and federal laws, the laws, especially at the state level, are constantly changing.
Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 - Subtitle G—Hemp Production.
SEC. 297A. DEFINITIONS.
(1) HEMP.—The term ‘hemp’ means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
SEC. 12619. CONFORMING CHANGES TO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT.
(a) IN GENERAL.—Section 102(16) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802(16)) is amended—
(1) by striking ‘‘(16) The’’ and inserting ‘‘(16)(A) Subject to subparagraph (B), the’’; and
(2) by striking ‘‘Such term does not include the’’ and inserting the following:
‘‘(B) The term ‘marihuana’ does not include—
‘‘(i) hemp, as defined in section 297A of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946; or
‘‘(ii) the’’. (b) TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL.—Schedule I, as set forth in section 202(c) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 812(c)), is amended in subsection
(c)(17) by inserting after ‘‘Tetrahydrocannabinols’’ the following: ‘‘, except for tetrahydrocannabinols in hemp (as defined under section 297A of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946)’’.
View the Certificate of Analysis Below:
Is Delta 8 THC legal federally?
Read our full legal disclaimer HERE.